[REC LEAGUE INFO]
- Grades K-6| All Skill Levels|Equal playing time
- Grades K-2 will receive a Hoover Vikings Basketball Performance T-shirt & a youth basketball.
- Grades 3-6 will receive a Hoover Vikings Basketball Jersey.
- Kindergarten will be 4 weeks and will focus on skills only.
- Grades 1-2 will primarily focus on skill development with the goal of letting the kids play some games near the end of the 4 week session.
- Games for Grades 3-6 will take place on Saturdays and/or Sundays at the High School or Middle School.
- Multiple teams per grade of 8-9 players max (dependent on number of coaches) to be coached by volunteer coaches.
- Practice will start the weekend of (TBA) and an 8 game season will begin (TBA.) Most practices will take place at one of the school gyms.
- Practice times and days to be announced at a later date.
[2020 IMPORTANT DATES & TIMES]
For K-2 Skills and Drills Sessions…..click —> Grades K-2
For Grades 3-6 EVAL times….click —> Grades 3-6 REC EVALS
Due to the pandemic, REC Evals will be closed. No parents or spectators will be allowed in the gym.
- All players must enter Door 30 and will exit Door 31.
- All players must wear a mask until tryouts begin.
- Masks are not mandatory during tryouts.
- Please arrive 10 minutes early.
Kindergarten: $50 per player
Grades 1-2: $60 per player
Grades 3-6: $100 per player
- 2nd child = $15 discount
- 3rd child = $25 discount
Click HERE to register today!
Please visit our FAQs page.
If you still have further questions, feel free to contact our President of Youth Basketball, Kevin Higgins.